We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
Telephone: 01865 372 124
VAT number: 271409707
Please read the below before visit.
TWIGGY’S RULES OF PLAY
- Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with parent/guardian.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all time by children and adults alike.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- Please do not play in front of the slide exits.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- In case of a problem, contact a member of staff.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls on the system structure.
- Children using the toilet should wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Children who are not well shouldn’t enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- No Running
Magic Garden Refunds
We are unable to offer refunds if you have missed your book session. If you are unable to make your session please email us before your session begins on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to transfer your booking to an alternative date and time (subject to availability). We are unable to split your booking or offer refunds for any missed bookings.
- You may return or exchange products within 28 days of the purchase date on the receipt. Products must be returned in their original packaging, unused & with tags. To return products, please speak to our customer services desk.
- Items returned with an expired receipt or without a receipt will be issued a credit note to the value of the last known selling price.
- On cancellation or return of products, we will make a refund to you of the full value of the payment made to us, excluding delivery charges, where applicable. Items returned with an expired receipt or without a receipt will be issued a credit note to the value of the last known selling price.
- Where you paid for products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited. Where you paid for products using gift vouchers, refunds will be made in gift vouchers of equivalent value. Where you part-paid for products using gift vouchers and the remainder by payment card, the amount charged to your payment card will be re-credited to your payment card account and the amount paid in gift vouchers refunded by gift vouchers of equivalent value.
In the unlikely event your purchase is damaged please contact Customer Services on 01865 372124 between 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10:30am to 4:30pm Sunday for next steps.
Liability for products delivered
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Sale will affect these legal rights.
Please note that the images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. Please refer to the product descriptions on the website which will set out full details of the product.
Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms of Sale is strictly limited to any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Sale, we are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms of Sale arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any terms implied under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Sale of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- any liability arising under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
Except as set out above, we are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts; or
- loss of anticipated savings,
provided that this shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the above.
- Please present the voucher to the cashier before they begin to ring in your purchase
- One voucher per transaction and per customer
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, gift card/voucher
- Gift cards/vouchers, gas and concession products are excluded from money off vouchers
- Offers subject to availability and while stocks last
- Yarnton Home & Garden and HTA gift cards are redeemable in store
- The value of purchases will be deducted from the card balance. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or any other gift vouchers.
- The minimum amount required to activate gift card is £5. Amount can be added in increments of £5.
- Yarnton cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards. It will not be replaced, or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- The gift cards remain the property of Yarnton Home & Garden and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Yarnton Home & Garden reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at anytime.
- By activating and or redeeming this gift card you accept and agree to our terms and conditions.
Newsletter Sign Up Voucher:
- One voucher per customer and per transaction
- Please present voucher to cashier before they begin to ring your purchase.
- Must provide a valid email address
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discount/offer
- The voucher is valid up to 60 days after the newsletter sign up date
- The promoter is: Yarnton Home & Garden
- Employees of Yarnton Home & Garden or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries can be posted on Facebook or by sending the answer to email@example.com. One entry per person
- Closing date for entry is stated on Yarnton Home & Garden Facebook page. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Yarnton Home & Garden reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Third party links:
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Friend of Yarnton Loyalty Card
Become a Friend of Yarnton and enjoy:
- One point per pound when you spend in-store, including the Garden Centre, Village Shop and on Magic Garden tickets
- 200 complimentary points when you collect your card with us
- Exclusive offers for loyalty card holders only
- Opt in to our e-newsletters and be the first to hear of our news, events and offers. We will also celebrate your birthday with a free regular hot drink and cake in the cafe!
- Cards can be collected in store at the Customer Service Desk. Please ask a member of staff for more information.
Terms and conditions:
- Friend of Yarnton cards can only be applied for in-store, in-person.
- Anyone over the age of 16 is welcome to join the loyalty scheme.
- Restrictions apply to certain items/promotions, ask in store for details.
- Points will automatically be added to your loyalty account during each spend.
- Points are not valid against cafe food and drink, gift card and vouchers,
- Yarnton Home & Garden reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
Garden Club Discount
Garden Club discount cards are given to local Oxfordshire Gardening Clubs on approved application.
Terms and conditions:
Customer will receive 10% off plants and all garden related product in the Garden Centre, with exception to:
- Gift wrapping services
- Non-related garden product
- Gas and Gas Bottle Hire
- Event Bookings
- Magic Garden
- Tools – To – Go concession
- Carrier Bags
- Promotional items (if on promotion the system will automatically give you the best price)
You have the right to return items to the store within a 28 day period. These items must be in a new unused condition, labelled and receipts present for a full refund.
Misuse of cards:
Any transaction deemed as inappropriate could also result in your Garden Club card being taken off our goodwill list with no discount applied in future. Your card is for your personal use only, no one else should be using your card for any reason.
Leaving the Garden Club:
Members who leave the Club should hand their Garden Club Card in to the chairperson.
Yarnton Home & Garden need to be informed of any changes to the decrease or increase of members leaving or joining the Garden Club.
The information above will be the responsibility of the chairperson to make their members aware.
Garden Club Benefit:
These Terms and Conditions have been decided based on an original document by Management. We will not tolerate any member of staff being subject to threatening behaviour under any circumstances.
If any individuals display this behaviour, they may be asked to leave and possibly result in the garden Club being withdrawn from receiving the 10% discount.