We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
Telephone: 01865 372 124
VAT number: 271409707
Please read the below before visit.
TWIGGY’S AND MAGIC GARDEN RULES OF PLAY
We want all children to have a fun and great experience at Yarnton Home & Garden. We have some terms & conditions that not only protect us, but more important protect you and your children. Please familiarise yourself with the following terms & conditions:-
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Yarnton Home & Garden do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children using the toilet should wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary depending on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and wellbeing of the child in their care and must always maintain supervision.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
- All damages to Yarnton Home & Garden either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Yarnton Home & Garden may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
- The Yarnton Home & Garden team supervise the play equipment and help maximize your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Yarnton Home & Garden cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
- Running is strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden in the Magic Garden.
Magic Garden Refunds
Please note, we do not give refunds for any sessions. To notify us of a change to your session please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to arrange an alternative for you. We require 48 hours’ notice of any changes. We are also unable to split bookings. Please note, we cannot accept booking changes via Facebook, Instagram, phone, or any other email address.
Thank you for your party booking. Our party planner will be in touch with your shortly to discuss food choices and other requirements with you. Please take note of our terms and conditions below.
- Where full party payments (over and above the minimum numbers required for your party) are made at the time of booking, we will assume these numbers to be definite and no refund will be given for any overpayment due to lesser attendance of guests on the day.
- Balance payments are due on the day of your party and will be required prior to commencement once the number of guests has been confirmed.
Magic Parties Terms & Conditions
- Any amendments to number of children/adults attending the party are to be made 14 days prior to party. Any reductions to party numbers after this date will not be refunded.
- At least 2 adults need to be present in the party room during mealtime and when children are present.
- Cancellation must be made at least a month prior to event, after this time no refund will be issued.
- We ask for no photographs to be taken in the Magic Garden, only in the party room.
- Please choose 6 items from the food menu during your booking with your party organiser. Any amendments, please notify us 7 days prior to the event. Please make us aware of any allergens or intolerances.
- Balloons will not be supplied, but you are welcome to supply your own. Any extra decorations are subject to the Magic Garden Manager’s discretion, who will require these at least a day before the event begins and will dress the room on your behalf.
- Yarnton will supply a cake knife. You are welcome to bring your own cake or please talk to your Party Planner about Yarnton providing a homemade cake for you.
- The children are your responsibility whilst on our site.
- If the party is cancelled or size reduced due to Government Covid-19 regulations, a full refund will be given.
Online ordering and Click & Collect:
By placing an order at Yarnton Home & Garden you are bound by and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
Once you have placed an order, we will send you an email confirmation. Please keep this for future reference. Should you wish to return your order it will be required as proof of purchase. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact us at email@example.com.
All our prices are shown inclusive of VAT, but exclusive of delivery charges.
We accept the following payment cards online: Visa Debit, Visa Credit, Mastercard Debit, Mastercard Credit, Maestro and PayPal. Payment is taken as soon as you place your order.
We make every effort to keep our inventory up to date. Should your item be out of stock we will contact you within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) with an expected delivery date.
We aim to satisfy all orders placed at Yarnton Home & Garden, but this may not always be achievable. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at Yarnton Home & Garden. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For some items not yet in stock, you can pre-order them to avoid the disappointment of us selling out. We require payment in full at the time of ordering. We will contact you to arrange a delivery date as soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse.
Please note due to the current Global situation with shipping delays, the ‘back in stock date’ shown on our website is only an estimate and is subject to change. You will be eligible for a full refund should the original ‘back in stock date’ exceed 14 days.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number should you prefer a refund.
Delivery is kerbside only and we are unable to bring the item into your property or remove any packaging. Please ensure you have the appropriate arrangements in place to move to your preferred location.
In Store Purchases
- We do not accept returns without receipts, even to exchange for a like-priced item. We also do not accept returns on products that expired in the customer’s possession. To return products, please speak to our customer services desk.
- You have 28 calendar days to return an item from the date on the receipt.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging, unused & with tags with proof of purchase. To return products, please speak to our customer services desk.
Online, Telephone and Click & Collect Purchases
- For non-faulty item/s purchased online or over the telephone, if you are not satisfied or have changed your mind, under the Consumer Rights Regulations you have 14 days from the date of receipt to cancel your order, and a further 14 days from the date you notified us to return your item/s.
- To return products, please telephone our customer services desk on 01865 372 124. Products must be returned in a saleable condition, unused & with tags and in their original packaging and with proof of purchase (e.g. copy of original email order confirmation).
- On cancellation or return of products, we will make a refund to you of the full value of the payment made to us, excluding delivery charges, where applicable.
- Where you paid for products by payment card, refunds will be made by re-crediting your payment card account from which the money was originally debited. Where you paid for products using gift vouchers, refunds will be made in gift vouchers of equivalent value. Where you part-paid for products using gift vouchers and the remainder by payment card, the amount charged to your payment card will be re-credited to your payment card account and the amount paid in gift vouchers refunded by gift vouchers of equivalent value.
In the unlikely event your purchase is damaged please contact Customer Services on 01865 372124 between 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10:30am to 4:30pm Sunday for next steps.
Liability for products delivered
- The Buyer shall be responsible for inspecting all Products shipped hereunder prior to acceptance, provided, that if, the Buyer shall not have given the Seller written notice of breach of warranty within 30 days following shipment to the Buyer, the Products shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Buyer and the Buyer waives any right or claim with respect to breach of any warranty.
- Please note that the images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. Please refer to the product descriptions on the website which will set out full details of the product.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms of Sale is strictly limited to any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Sale, we are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms of Sale arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
- In no event shall the seller (including its affiliates and subsidiaries) be liable for anticipated or lost profits or for special, punitive, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. The seller’s total liability on any claim of any kind for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with or resulting from these terms and conditions or from the performance or breach thereof shall in no case exceed the price allocable to the products or services or units thereof which gives rise to the claim.
Local delivery (OX Postcodes only)
• Free local delivery for all orders over £249.99.
• All orders under £250 will be charged at £8.50 per delivery.
Mainland UK Only.
• Small Parcels under 25kg will be delivered via Courier at a cost of £10.
• Large items like furniture and Barbeques will be delivered on a pallet at a cost of £50.
• All delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
Please note, we are unable to deliver to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, the Isles of Scilly, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Eire, Mainland Europe and ROW.
Please read our full Delivery Information and FAQs before ordering from Yarnton Home & Garden.
- Please present the voucher to the cashier before they begin to ring in your purchase.
- One voucher per transaction and per customer.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, gift card/voucher.
- Gift cards/vouchers, gas and concession products are excluded from money off vouchers.
- Offers subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Vouchers are redeemable in store only.
- Yarnton Home & Garden and HTA gift cards are redeemable in store only.
- The value of purchases will be deducted from the card balance. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or any other gift vouchers.
- The minimum amount required to activate gift card is £5. Amount can be added in increments of £5.
- Yarnton cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards. It will not be replaced, or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- The gift cards remain the property of Yarnton Home & Garden and is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Yarnton Home & Garden reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or discontinue the card at anytime.
- By activating and or redeeming this gift card you accept and agree to our terms and conditions.
Newsletter Sign Up Voucher:
- One voucher per customer and per transaction.
- Please present voucher to cashier before they begin to ring your purchase.
- Must provide a valid email address.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional discount/offer.
- The voucher is valid up to 60 days after the newsletter sign up date.
- The promoter is: Yarnton Home & Garden.
- Employees of Yarnton Home & Garden or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries can be posted on Facebook or by sending the answer to email@example.com. One entry per person.
- Closing date for entry is stated on Yarnton Home & Garden Facebook page. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Yarnton Home & Garden reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Third party links:
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Friend of Yarnton Loyalty Card
Become a Friend of Yarnton and enjoy:
- One point per pound when you spend in-store, including the Garden Centre, Village Shop and on Magic Garden tickets.
- 200 complimentary points when you collect your card with us.
- Exclusive offers for loyalty card holders only.
- Opt in to our e-newsletters and be the first to hear of our news, events and offers. We will also celebrate your birthday with a free regular hot drink and cake in the Café!
- Cards can be collected in store at the Customer Service Desk. Please ask a member of staff for more information.
Terms and conditions:
- Friend of Yarnton cards can only be applied for in-store, in-person.
- Anyone over the age of 16 is welcome to join the loyalty scheme.
- Restrictions apply to certain items/promotions, ask in store for details.
- Points will automatically be added to your loyalty account during each spend.
- Points are not valid against café food and drink, gift card and vouchers.
- Yarnton Home & Garden reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
Garden Club Discount
Garden Club discount cards are given to local Oxfordshire Gardening Clubs on approved application.
Terms and conditions:
Customer will receive 10% off plants and all garden related product in the Garden Centre, with exception to:
- Gift wrapping services
- Non-related garden product
- Gas and Gas Bottle Hire
- Event Bookings
- Magic Garden
- Tools – To – Go concession
- Carrier Bags
- Promotional items (if on promotion the system will automatically give you the best price)
You have the right to return items to the store within a 28 day period. These items must be in a new unused condition, labelled and receipts present for a full refund.
Misuse of cards:
Any transaction deemed as inappropriate could also result in your Garden Club card being taken off our goodwill list with no discount applied in future. Your card is for your personal use only, no one else should be using your card for any reason.
Leaving the Garden Club:
Members who leave the Club should hand their Garden Club Card in to the chairperson.
Yarnton Home & Garden need to be informed of any changes to the decrease or increase of members leaving or joining the Garden Club.
The information above will be the responsibility of the chairperson to make their members aware.
Garden Club Benefit:
These Terms and Conditions have been decided based on an original document by Management. We will not tolerate any member of staff being subject to threatening behaviour under any circumstances.
If any individuals display this behaviour, they may be asked to leave and possibly result in the garden Club being withdrawn from receiving the 10% discount.
Defence Discount Service
The official MoD discount service for the Armed Forces, Veterans and Armed Forces Community
Defence Discount Service provides discounts both online and on the high street for members of the Armed Forces, Veterans and Armed Forces Community.
Defence Discount Service is home of the Defence Privilege Card, the vetted discount card that can be used in stores, restaurants and venues to obtain armed forces discounts. This discount card allows Veterans and the Armed Forces Community to have a card that can allow them to receive military discounts.
- Serving Armed Forces
- Reserve Forces
- Spouses/Partners of serving personnel
- HM Armed Forces Veterans (ex serving)
- MoD Civil Servants
- Bereaved Family Members
- War/Service Widow(er)s
- Cadet Forces (over 16)
- NATO Personnel in the UK
You will receive discount at Yarnton Home & Garden on the following:
- 10% discount throughout the store and café (exclusions apply)
- 5% discount on all food and drinks in Village Shop
- Gift cards
- Delivery charges
- Gift wrap
- Gas and gas bottle hire
- Event booking
- Online bookings
- Carrier bags
- Promotional items or sale items
You will receive the best discount from the Defence Discount Service card and Friends of Yarnton loyalty card when used in conjunction with one another. The tills will determine the best discount to benefit the customer at the time.