Yarnton Home & Garden is fast becoming a destination garden centre and shopping store with a fresh new style and outlook! We currently have employment opportunities for people who can blossom with our vision and join us on this exciting journey.
If you think you have the passion, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to go that extra mile for our customers and the team, then you’ll be just what we’re looking for!
Position: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ADVISOR
We are looking for the perfect ambassador to join our Customer Experience Team, you will be at the heart of the store, on hand to assist customers with all kinds of queries and questions. You will need to be flexible, friendly and hard working with some retail or reception experience. An interest in sustainability would blooming brilliant in the ever changing retail environment.
You must be a team player, with great attention to detail.
The role can be either full or part time, but will include alternate weekends.
Position: WEEKEND CUSTOMER ADVISOR
We are looking for the perfect ambassador to join our team. One minute you may be putting stock out, the next hopping on the till, but you will you will always put our customers first. You will need to be flexible, friendly and hard working.
You must be a team player with a can do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers and our team.
The role is for working either Saturdays or Sundays or both!
Position: PART TIME SEASONAL
Calling all Santa’s little helpers!*
We are looking for elftastic, confident and fun individuals to help make our Winter Wonderland experience special for both children and parents alike in our Christmas Grotto.
This very important role will include elfertaining our guests, ensuring the area is in tip-top condition and children’s gifts have been prepared in readiness.
This is a seasonal role and you will need to be available for weekends between 16th November and 23rd December 2019, with possible overtime in the week. The hours of work will vary between 9.00am and 5.30pm.
Don’t worry about ruining your Sunday best as we will provide your Elfit!
*We do not discriminate against tall elves, short elves or pointy eared elves. Any elf can apply!
Position: FULL TIME ASSISTANT
We are searching for fun, friendly and energetic assistant to work in our new Magic Garden play barn. This is a varied role which will include, making delicious coffees, whipping up hot treats for children and adults alike, keeping our barn spotlessly clean adhering to the high standards our customers have come to love. You will always put our customer needs first and ensure that their visit is a memorable one.
We would require someone to work 32 hours or 40 hours a week which will require working alternative weekends.
Position: WEEKEND ASSISTANT
We are searching for fun, friendly and energetic weekend assistants to work in our new Magic Garden play barn. This is a varied role which will include, making delicious coffees, whipping up hot treats for children and adults alike, keeping our barn spotlessly clean adhering to the high standards our customers have come to love. You will always put our customer needs first and ensure that their visit is a memorable one.
The hours are 8:30-5:00 Saturdays and Sundays, with the possibility of extra hours during peak sessions.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Barista Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Basic Safety, People Skills, Action Oriented, Organization, Selling to Customer Needs, Attendance, Client Relationship
Now you know more about us, we would love to hear about you!
Sow the seed by dropping us an email with your CV to email@example.com