Grow with Us!
Yarnton Home & Garden is fast becoming a destination garden centre and shopping store with a fresh new style and outlook! We currently have employment opportunities for people who can blossom with our vision and join us on this exciting journey.
If you think you have the passion, have a ‘can do’ attitude and are willing to go that extra mile for our customers and the team, then you’ll be just what we’re looking for!
Position: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ADVISOR
Our Customer Experience Advisor will be at the heart of Yarnton Home & Garden and will be the first point of contact for customers in-store and on the phone; providing assistance on products, events and queries. A positive and confident manner is important to carry out any given task to its full potential, including company admin, housekeeping and more.
Part time and full time positions will be considered for the right candidate.
Position: WEEKEND RETAIL ASSISTANT
We are looking for the perfect person to join our retail department who is passionate for excellent customer service. The right candidate will be flexible and willing to adapt within different departments when required, work well as part of a team and have a great can do attitude. Product training will be provided.
This is a part time role with the opportunity for more hours when required.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, expresso lungo, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Barista Skills and Qualifications:
Listening, Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Basic Safety, People Skills, Action Oriented, Organization, Selling to Customer Needs, Attendance, Client Relationship
If you would like to apply for any of these roles, please send your winning covering letter and CV to email@example.com.