Jubilee Bank Holiday Opening Hours
We are open 2nd & 3rd June as usual, 9am-5.30pm.
Visit Yarnton Home & Garden where a store full of delights awaits you. We are just north of Oxford, off the A44, and bordering the pretty Cotswolds. The ancient market town of Woodstock is close by, where you can discover the splendour of World Heritage Site Blenheim Palace.
Contact our friendly Customer Services Desk on 01865 372124 should you have any further queries. We look forward to seeing you!
New Policy Announcement: Yarnton to become a pet-free garden centre
With a new Dirty Dogs Pamper Parlour and Pets Corner on-site at Yarnton and many of us dog owners ourselves, our love for our furry friends has not diminished. We still love dogs. However, as a business, Yarnton Home and Garden has taken the difficult decision to become a pet/dog-free garden centre.
Why, we hear you cry? Here are the reasons why we have made this hard decision:
- Over the last three years, the garden centre has expanded. Yarnton Home & Garden is now a destination store for many with the Magic Garden pulling in smaller members of the community. The increased traffic has led to an increase in risk to the health and safety of our customers and dogs alike.
- We now have a Food Hall, Homewares Department, Toy Shop and Clothing area. These areas are full of soft furnishings and damages caused by dogs are becoming very costly to us.
- With the dramatic rise in dog ownership over the last two years, we have seen unprecedented numbers of dogs in our store. This has led to a lot of accidents meaning that our staff are having to clear up the mess. This is not a hygienic task for them to have to undertake as part of their workday.
We do understand this will be disappointing news to many, but we hope from the explanation above you can understand why we have taken this difficult decision to become a pet/dog-free store. The exception, of course, is well-behaved assistance dogs on leads, which we will continue to welcome.
Pets Corner and Dirty Dogs Pamper Parlour continue to welcome dogs and they are still permitted outside of our store.
This policy will take effect from 1st September 2022.
Yarnton’s COVID-19 update
For those who wish to visit us in store, we have undertaken all the necessary safety measures to keep our customers and staff safe and protected.
A couple of things to note prior to your visit:
- We are now a cashless store.
- In line with government guidelines, it is no longer mandatory to wear a mask in our store but we do encourage them for the safety of our colleagues and customers.
- Hand sanitiser is placed at the entrance to the store for you to use before you start to shop.
We encourage you to shop safely and respectfully with us.
Yarnton Home & Garden happily accept HTA National Garden Gift Vouchers.