Update 2nd September 2020: We are really pleased to announce the opening of the Magic Garden from Thursday 1st October 2020! Tickets will be available to book now. We can’t wait to see you again soon.
We have developed practices and protocols to ensure guest and team safety remains our upmost priority at all times:
- When visiting please use the main entrance to the Garden Centre. We now have a one-way entry to the Magic Garden which is through our new Toy Shop.
- Before entry to the Magic Garden, all guests will be non-contact temperature checked. If anyone in your party presents with an above normal temperature you will be asked to follow Public Health England advice. Your booking can be moved to another date, subject to availability.
- We have significantly reduced session spaces and expect to sell out quickly therefore we highly advise you to pre-book your tickets online before visiting.
- By purchasing your tickets, you are agreeing that any information you give will be held securely and will be used strictly for track and trace purposes. It will be securely destroyed 21 days after your visit
- Yarnton Home & Garden are only accepting card and contactless payments at this time.
- There will be a reduced menu in the Magic Garden which will include hot and cold drinks and light snacks. If you wish to purchase lunch then please visit our café, open 7 days a week, for hot meals, cake and afternoon tea.
Our one of a kind Magic Garden soft play is different to any others you will come across locally. Located at the heart of Yarnton Home and Garden, just north of Oxford, we are the perfect day out for the whole family.
Centred around a magic garden theme, designed to capture the imagination of our mini gardeners through a world of role play, children are invited to come for a magical adventure full of surprises.
Older children can clamber around our two-story playground, scrambling across bridges and whizzing down our supersonic slides. Once exhausted they can enter our indoor woodland camp, with reading tipis and sensory light tunnel and kitchen.
Babies and toddlers can enjoy our calm and safe sensory garden and all the while guardians can relax with a coffee in hand.
With comfortable sofas and plenty of seating throughout we welcome parents, guardians and childminders alike to sitback and relax whilst the little ones run free.