David Austin James L. Austin (Auspike)
Bears large, many petalled, deep pink rosettes, each with a button eye. There is a light-medium strength fruity fragrance. It forms a neat and tidy shrub with a bushy, upright habit. Named for the son of David Austin Senior and brother of David Austin Junior. David Austin, 2017.
Collect from Store
- Brand...David Austin
- This English Rose Shrub is repeat flowering in a deep pink colour. It has a light-medium fragrance with fruity notes, and will grow up to 4ft high and 3.5ft wide.
- Ideal for pots & containers, rose borders, rose hedges and mixed borders.
- Growing conditions: full sunlight, East, South and West Facing and all soil types.
- English Roses have natural, shrubby growth which makes them ideal for both rose borders and combining with other plants in mixed borders. The more compact English Roses work well in rose beds, whilst taller varieties can be trained against a post and rail fence. Most varieties will perform surprisingly well in partial shade with at least four or five hours of good sun a day. English Roses as shrubs look best when planted in groups of three or more of the same variety. They will then grow together to form one dense shrub, which will provide a more continuous display and make a more definite statement in the border.
- Images courtesy of David Austin Roses