David Austin Darcey Bussell (Ausdecorum)
Collect from Store
- This English Shrub Rose is repeat flowering in a crimson-pink colour. It has a light-medium fragrance with fruity notes, and will grow up to 3.5ft high and 3.5ft wide.
- Ideal for pots & containers, mixed borders, rose border, cutting.
- Growing conditions: full sunlight, East, South and West Facing and all soil types.
- English Roses have natural, shrubby growth which makes them ideal for both rose borders and combining with other plants in mixed borders. The more compact English Roses work well in rose beds, whilst taller varieties can be trained against a post and rail fence. Most varieties will perform surprisingly well in partial shade with at least four or five hours of good sun a day. English Roses as shrubs look best when planted in groups of three or more of the same variety. They will then grow together to form one dense shrub, which will provide a more continuous display and make a more definite statement in the border.
- Images courtesy of David Austin Roses
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order