T&M Lettuce Little Gem
Collect from Store
- Sow direct outdoors in an open sunny position. Prepare the soil by raking until it is fine and crumbly, removing any large stones. Sow thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Make regular sowings for a regular supply of lettuce.
- When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 23cm (9in) apart. Hoe between plants regularly to prevent weeds from establishing. Water lettuce regularly, especially during dry periods as dry weather may cause the heads of lettuce plants to bolt (run to seed). Harvest when required by pulling up the entire plant before trimming off the stem with a knife. Unused, washed leaves or hearts will remain fresh in the fridge for a week or more.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order