T&M Lettuce Lakeland
Collect from Store
- Here is a high quality crisp head lettuce with small compact heads which are just the right size for the home gardener. The solid, crisp and tasty heads of Lettuce Lakeland are quick to mature and slow to bolt. Recommended for harvesting in succession from spring to July. Lettuce Lakeland can also be sown in October in cold frames or the cold greenhouse for cutting in early May.
- Thin out gradually to 3cm (12in) apart.
- Harvest when the head feels firm. Pick on the young side to ensure maximum sweetness and flavour.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order