T&M Lettuce Colour Shades Mixed
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds March to August. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (½ inch) deep in drills 30cm (12 inch) apart in soil which has been raked to a fine tilth. Easy to grow.
- When large enough to handle, thin out seedlings to 3cm (12 inches) apart if full sized hearts are required, or 7.5cm (3 inch) apart for salad leaves.
- Water ground regularly, especially during dry periods. Harvest as and when required.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order