T&M Lettuce Artic King
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds thinly in late summer and autumn 6mm (¼in) deep in drills 23-30cm (9-12in) apart. A moist well drained soil which has had plenty of compost during the previous autumn is best. In very hot weather it is best to water the soil before sowing and to make sowings during the early afternoon.
- Thin out gradually to 23-3cm (9-12in) apart.
- Harvest when the head feels firm when gently pressed. Harvest in spring (usually May). In cold winter areas cloche protection should be given. Unsuitable for spring and summer sowings.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order