T&M Leek Northern Lights F1 Hybrid
Collect from Store
- A visually stunning leek with great flavour. This British-bred maincrop leek variety shows excellent winter hardiness, allowing for harvests through December to March. The blue-green leaves turn a stunning shade of purple as the coldest winter temperatures set in.
- Carefully lift when plants are large enough to handle and transplant to 23-25cm (9-10in) apart in the row and 45cm (18in) between rows, using a trowel or dibber, and water in. Keep watered during dry weather. Earth up the stems during the growing season to increase the length of the blanched stem.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order