T&M Leek Herfstruezen 3 - Porvite
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds mid January to February under glass for transplanting. Sow March to April outdoors. For earliest crops sow seeds 1cm (½in) deep, in pots or modules of good seed compost at 15C (59F) under glass or in a propagator. For maincrops, sow thinly in a prepared seedbed outdoors or underglass.
- Harden off early sowings for a few days in April prior to dibbing in 2cm (8in) deep. Put one plant in each hole and just water in to settle soil around the roots. Allow 23cm (9in) between plants, and allow 3cm (12in) between rows. Water well until esta
- Will grow on any ordinary soil in full sun or part shade.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order