T&M Leek Carentan 2 (Organic)
Collect from Store
- Long, white stems if earthed up as the plants grow. Autumn to early winter maturity, just lift as required.
- When large enough to handle, transplant into final positions, 23cm (9in) apart. Water ground regularly, especially during dry periods. Earth up the soil around the stems as they develop.
- High in folic acid, potassium, pro-vitamin A and vitamin C. Contains beneficial sulphur compounds as well as a potent antioxidant called quercetin.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order