T&M Kale Reflex
Collect from Store
- Curly Kale! Recent breeding has given Kale Reflex more intensely curled, succulent and nutritious, dark leaves which stand well without yellowing and can be picked for much of the year from successional sowings. Kale Reflex is fully winter hardy. Seeds are in the RHS Vegetable Collection.
- Transplant when large enough to handle, about five weeks from sowing, to 5cm (2in) between plants each way. Plant firmly and keep well watered until established.
- Fleece against caterpillar and aphid as necessary, and net against pigeons during the winter months.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order