T&M Herb Rocket
Collect from Store
- Sow direct outdoors March to September or indoors all year round in pots on the windowsill. Outdoors - prepare the soil by raking until it is fine and crumbly, removing any large stones. Indoors - fill a pot or pots with seed sowing compost. Outdoors - sow thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart in soil, and lightly cover with soil. Indoors - sow in 7cm (3.5in) pots of free-draining compost. Keep at 18-20C (64-68F) until after germination.
- When large enough to handle, thin out the seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart. Any thinnings can be used for 'baby leaves'. Make sure the plants are kept well watered to avoid them running to seed and becoming inedible. Sowings made in late summer will carry on cropping into late autumn if given protection by cloches. Harvest young leaves, picking a few from each plant. Pinch out flower buds to prolong cropping.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order