T&M Herb Coriander
Collect from Store
- Sow direct outdoors or indoors in pots. Outdoors - prepare the soil by raking until it is fine and crumbling removing any large stones. Indoors - fill a pot or pots with free-draining compost. Sow at 4 week intervals for a continuous supply of fresh Coriander. Outdoors - sow thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Indoors - sow very thinly in a pot on the windowsill all the year round.
- When large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart. Plants can quickly run to flower if not kept watered. Harvest young leaves as required, picking only a few from each plant. Sowings made in late summer will carry on cropping into winter with cloche protection.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order