T&M Dwarf Bean (French) Boston
Collect from Store
- Sow indoors in 7.5cm (3in) pots or direct sow outdoors. Indoors - fill pots with good seed compost. Outdoors - prepare soil by raking until it is fine and crumbly, removing large stones. Sow seeds individually in 7.5cm (3in) pots at 18-21C (65-70F) from mid April for transplanting outdoors 20cm (8in) apart late May after frost risk has passed. Alternatively sow direct outdoors in warm soil (germination can be erratic in cold, wet soils) late May to late July. Sow groups of 2 or 3 seeds 5cm (2in) deep, 20cm (8in) apart and 45cm (18in) between rows.
- Use cloches to help establish early sowings. Hoe regularly and keep well watered and mulched during dry periods. Harvest regularly whilst young for highest yields and to extend the season.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order