T&M Cucumber Jogger F1 Hybrid
Collect from Store
- An 'American slicer' outstanding in T&M outdoor trials in a poor growing season. Trailing plants produce a good crop of very dark green skinned 22-25cm (9-10in) juicy, but crisp, bitter free fruits with soft white spines with slow seed development.
- Gradually acclimatise plants to outdoor conditions for a few days before planting out after all risk of frost, 90cm (36in) apart. Pick fruits regularly when small to ensure continuous cropping. Feed and water regularly for increased yields.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order