T&M Cauliflower Boris F1 Hybrid
Collect from Store
- We've selected Cauliflower Boris F1 to withstand all weather conditions, under all levels of care, in any type of soil. If you're new to cauliflower growing or have had poor results in the past, Cauliflower Boris F1 is for you! This really is a gardener-friendly variety.
- Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle into larger pots, or transplant from the seedbed around 5 weeks from sowing. Allow 30cm (12in) between plants each way for 'baby heads' or 60cm (24in) each way for larger heads. Plant firmly to obtain best quality heads.
- Try growing cauliflowers with Nasturtiums to draw cabbage white butterflies away from your crop, and mint to help deter flea beetles.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order