T&M Cauliflower All The Year Round
Collect from Store
- Sow outdoors in a well prepared seedbed for transplanting later on. Prepare the soil by raking until it is fine and crumbly, removing any large stones. Sow seed from March to June. Sow 1cm (1/2in) deep, allowing 23cm (9in) between rows.
- Transplant seedlings when large enough to handle, around 5 weeks from sowing. When transplanting, allow 45cm (18in) between plants each way. Plant firmly to obtain best quality heads and water thoroughly after planting.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order