T&M Carrot Chantenay Red Cored 3 - Supreme
Collect from Store
- Carrots prefer a deep, rich well drained soil which does not contain fresh manure or compost. Sow seeds spring to mid summer in drills 1cm (½in) deep, spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
- As soon as the seedlings are large enough to handle, start thinning them out so that they are finally 1cm (4in) apart.
- The last thinnings should provide tender roots just large enough to be used. Harvest late summer and autumn.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order