T&M Carrot Autumn King 2
Collect from Store
- Prepare the soil well by raking until it is fine and crumbly, removing any large stones. Make 1cm (1/2in) drills in the soil spaced 30cm (12in) apart. Separate the seed tapes at the perforation and if necessary cut to the desired length. Water the open drill so that the seed tape sticks to the soil well. Place the seed tape in the seed drill along each row. Cover the seed tapes and gently firm the soil down using the back of a rake. Water regularly and keep moist but not over wet.
- Harvest roots through the autumn. Loosen the soil around the roots with a fork before lifting to avoid damaging.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order