T&M Cabbage Savoy Clarissa
Collect from Store
- An attractive, quite compact, dark green, finely blistered leaved autumn savoy with a sweet taste. Best grown for autumn harvest and stands well during this period. When shredded it adds texture to mixed salads and stir-fries, or use as a steamed vegetable.
- Transplant when large enough to handle into well prepared, firm soil allowing 50x50cm between plants. Plant firmly with lower leaves just above soil level. Water well until established.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order