T&M Brussels Sprout Marte F1 Hybrid
Collect from Store
- Good-sized, well-spaced, mid-green buttons boast a tasty flavour with a hint of sweetness with no bitterness or aftertaste. Sow in early March for harvest in October, or sow in late March/April for harvesting from October right through until Christmas - just in time for your festive dinner.
- Transplant when large enough to handle into well-prepared, firm soil, allowing 75cm (30in) between plants in each direction. Plant firmly to reduce risk of poor quality buttons and plants leaning over. Water until established. Earth up the soil around plants as necessary to increase stability. Remove yellowing leaves to improve air circulation and reduce the risk of disease. Pick lowest sprouts first and work up the stem.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order