T&M Broccoli Green Sprouting (Organic)
Collect from Store
- Increasingly popular vegetable for early summer to autumn harvesting. Once the central head has been cut, there are plenty of tender sideshoots over several weeks if cut regularly.
- When the seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7.5cm (3in) pots or multi-cell trays. Plant out once the plants are approximately 10-15cm (4-6in) tall, into well-prepared soil allowing 38cm (15in) apart each way. Alternatively, sow thinly in a well-prepared seedbed, 1cm (½in) deep, and plant out when large enough to handle allowing 38cm (15in) apart each way. Sow successionally for extended harvest.
- To continue the organic life cycle of these seeds, gardeners should follow recognised organic growing methods, avoiding the use of artificial fertilisers and pesticides.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order