T&M Broccoli Green Magic F1 Hybrid
Collect from Store
- An outstanding early variety producing a smooth domed 350g (12oz) head with tight beads 70-80 days from transplanting. Once the central head has been cut the plant will produce plenty of tasty side shoots. Partial downy mildew resistance and resistant to white blister. RHS AGM.
- When the seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7.5cm (3in) pots or multi-cell trays. Plant out once the plants are approximately 10-15cm (4-6in) tall, into well-prepared soil allowing 38cm (15in) apart each way. Alternatively, sow thinly in a well-prepared seedbed, 1cm (1/2in) deep, and plant out when large enough to handle allowing 38cm (15in) apart each way. Sow successionally for extended harvest.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order