T&M Broccoli Early Purple Sprouting
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds in a well prepared seed bed in mid to late spring in drills 1cm (½in) deep spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
- When the seedlings have four or five leaves transplant to their final quarters 75 x 75cm (3 x 3in) apart.
- They will grow in most soils but must be planted firmly. Water well until they become established. Harvest in late winter/early spring by snapping off the flowering shoots before the flowers open. Don't remove the large leaves as these will protect the next batch of shoots
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order