T&M Broad Bean Witkiem
Collect from Store
- Ideally sow seeds in double rows, 5cm (2in) deep in well prepared soil, 20-23cm (8-9in) apart both in the row and between each row. Allow at least 60cm (24in) between each double row. Germination takes about 10 days.
- Support the plants as they grow by placing a cane or stout stick at each corner and tying in with string, especially in windy sites.
- Keep well watered especially when flowering and as pods set. Pinch out growing tip once pods have set to help deter blackfly. Pick regularly as the pods swell and the beans are tasty, soft and tender, and to promote further pod production.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order