T&M Broad Bean Robin Hood
Collect from Store
- Try growing broad beans in a pot on your patio or by the back door! This compact dwarf variety is ideal. With a similar habit to customer favourite ‘The Sutton’, British-bred ‘Robin Hood’ will produce bumper crops of short pods containing 4-6 tender green beans.
- When growing broad beans, support the plants by placing a cane or stout stick at each corner of a double row and tying in with string, especially in windy gardens. Keep well watered, particularly as flowers begin to set and hoe between rows regularly. Pinch out the growing tips after the first flowers have set pods to deter blackfly and encourage further pods to set. Harvest broad beans when the pods are well filled and the seed still soft.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order