T&M Broad Bean Masterpiece Green Longpod
Collect from Store
- Sow February to April in an open sunny site preferably on ground which has been manured for a previous crop. Sow in double rows 5cm (2in) deep, 23cm (9in) apart in the row. The double rows should be spaced 23cm (9in) apart and a distance of 46-60cm (18-24in) should be left before the next set of double rows.
- Hoe regularly and cut off the tops of the plants as soon as four clusters of bloom are showing.
- Harvest the beans when the pods are well filled and the seeds still soft.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order