T&M Broad Bean Bunyards Exhibition
Prefers well-drained, moist, rich soil.
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds February under cloches, or March-April outdoors. Ideally sown in double rows 5cm (2in) deep and 20-23cm (8-9in) apart in the row, with 20-23cm (8-9in) between each row. Allow at least 60cm (24in) between each double row. Germination takes about 10 days.
- Support the plants as they grow by placing a cane or stout stick at each corner and tying in with string, especially in windy gardens. Keep well watered particularly when flowers are setting. Pinch out growing tip when first flowers set pods to deter b
- Pick regularly once pods are full to promote further pod production.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order