T&M Broad Bean Aquadulce Claudia
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds from early autumn to late winter in an open sunny site preferably on ground which has been manured for a previous crop. Sow in double rows 7cm (2in.) deep, 23cm (9in.) apart in the row. The double rows should be spaced 23cm (9in.) apart and a distance of 40-60cm (18-24in.) should be left before the next set of double rows.
- Hoe regularly and cut off the tops of the plants as soon as four clusters of bloom are showing. Harvest the beans when the pods are well filled and the seed still soft.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order