T&M Beetroot Red Ace F1 Hybrid
Collect from Store
- A main crop variety with round to oval, high quality roots with a dark red colour. The hybrid vigour of Beetroot Red Ace makes it a very strong grower which will do well in most sites and soils; good in dry seasons. Excellent for exhibition.
- When seedlings are large enough to handle thin them out gradually to 1cm (4in) apart. The later thinnings will be large enough to use in a salad. Pull the beetroot when the roots are 1½in diameter or larger.
- The smaller the roots the better the quality. In mid autumn lift the remaining roots, twist off the tops and use or store in a clamp as you would potatoes.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order