T&M Beetroot Rainbow Beet
Collect from Store
- Visually stunning five variety mixture of both skin and sliced flesh colours, with contrasting colour shades of stems and leaves. A culinary delight, just wash the young roots, peel the skins (if required), and slice raw for salads. Also tasty pickled, cooked or added to soups.
- Thin seedlings as necessary, to 2.5cm (1in) apart for 'baby beets' or slightly wider spacing for larger roots. Keep well watered for most tender roots and to avoid bolting (running to seed). Both roots and leaves can be eaten, raw or steamed when young.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order