T&M Beetroot Moneta
Collect from Store
- Uniform, round, smooth skinned roots with delicious deep crimson flesh. Roots do not go 'woody' or coarse and have good resistance against bolting (running to seed) even from earliest sowings.
- Thin seedlings if necessary to 5cm (2in) apart when large enough to handle for 'baby beets', or to 7cm (3in) for larger beets. Harvest when roots reach about 4cm (11/2in) in diameter or more. The smaller the roots the more tender. Beet can be stored by lifting the remaining roots; twist off the tops and store in boxes of slightly damp sand in frost-free sheds or garages.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order