T&M Beetroot Detroit 2 (Organic)
Collect from Store
- Quality variety with rich maroon colouring and excellent flavour, the beets are also extremely uniform and of good size. Ideal for sowing in succession through the season to achieve a longer harvest period.
- Thin seedlings to 5cm (2in) apart when large enough to handle. Later thinnings will be suitable for using in salads. Harvest when roots reach about 4cm (1½in) in diameter or more. The smaller the root the better the quality. Beet can be stored by lifting the remaining roots; twist off the tops and store in boxes of slightly damp sand in frost-free conditions.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order