T&M Beetroot Chioggia
Collect from Store
- An unusual, easy to grow, space saving beetroot with rosy pink outer skin and an intriguing 'bullseye' combination of rosy-red and white on the inside. This fades to soft pink when cooked adding interest to salads. The beetroots are tender, very sweet in flavour and ideal for salads, pickling, baking and as a cooked vegetable.
- When the seedlings are large enough to handle thin to 5cm (2in) apart for 'baby beets' or 7cm (3in) for larger, heavier roots. Water regularly, especially during dry periods. Keep the plants cool and moist to prevent the plant running to seed (forming a flower stalk).
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order