T&M Beetroot Alto F1 Hybrid
Roots stand proud above the soil, but can be earthed up, and remain in good condition for long periods. Beetroot Alto is an easy to grow, space saving variety.
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds March to July. Sow seeds thinly, 1cm (½in) deep in drills 30cm (12in) apart. Prefers well drained, moist, rich soil.
- Thin seedlings to 5cm (2in) apart for 'baby beets' when large enough to handle, or 7cm (3in) for larger, heavier cylindrical roots.
- Beets can be stored by lifting the remaining roots; twisting off the tops and storing in boxes of slightly damp sand in a frost-free shed or garage.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order