T&M Aubergine Pinstripe
Collect from Store
- A patio edible, ornamental as well as productive in containers, or planted in growbags in the greenhouse. Compact, dwarf habit. virtually spineless plants producing a good crop of small, deeper round, purple fruits with white striping.
- Transplant when large enough to handle into 7.5cm (3in) pots and maintain temperature at 15C (6F). Plant into containers, growbags, or acclimatise plants for a few days if planting outdoors in a sunny, fertile garden once frost risk has passed. Allow 4
- Feed weekly with a high potash tomato feed once first fruits have set. It is not necessary to pinch out growth or to side shoot.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order