T&M Aubergine Bonica
Collect from Store
- Early to ripen and continuing to crop heavily throughout the season, Bonica produces a good yield of long, oval, shiny purple fruits. Ideal for patio containers, plants are compact and bushy; the flavoursome fruits average 12cm (5in) in length.
- Aubergines grow best at temperatures of 25-30C (77-86F) with high humidity levels. Stake aubergine plants as they increase in size and pinch out the main growing tip to encourage a bushy habit. Water regularly to prevent buds from dropping. Once the first flowers have set, feed aubergines every 2 weeks with a high potash tomato feed. Restricting the crop to 5 or 6 per plant will produce the largest fruits. Harvest aubergines by cutting them close to the stem from August onwards, when the fruit appears fully coloured and shiny. Harvest regularly to promote further flowers and to extend the picking season.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order