T&M Aubergine Black Beauty
Collect from Store
- A heavy cropper, noted for its reliability in the greenhouse and outside in full sun. Sturdy plants produce a heavy crop of pear-shaped fruits with a high sheen to their skins. The large purple-black fruits are ready to crop in as little as 78 days from sowing, providing a constant crop right through to autumn.
- When the seedlings are large enough to handle, carefully transplant them into 7.5cm (3in) pots and grow on at a slightly reduced temperature. When all risk of frost is passed and the soil is warm, harden off and plant aubergines in their final positions. For indoor cultivation, pot on into larger containers or plant 2 aubergines per grow bag. Outdoors, plant aubergines in rich fertile soil at a distance of 90cm (3ft) apart, in rows spaced 90-120cm (3-4ft) apart. Planting through black plastic mulch will help to warm the soil, control weeds and save moisture. Support plants with canes and remove side shoots for the best yields. Never allow soils/compost to dry out and feed regularly once the first truss has set.
- Heavy cropping variety with excellent flavour
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order