T&M Leek Musselburgh
Collect from Store
- Leeks prefer ordinary well drained soil in sun or semi-shade and can follow early peas or potatoes. Sow seeds in early spring outdoors in a well prepared seed bed. Sow seeds thinly 1cm (½in) deep in drills 23cm (9in) apart.
- In early summer lift the seedlings carefully and plant 15x38cm (6x15in) apart, making 15cm (6in) deep holes and inserting the seedlings as far as the first leaf. Then fill the hole with water NOT SOIL. Earth up the stems as growth develops and harvest
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order