T&M Carrot Autumn King 2
Carrot Autumn King 2 produces long, large roots with a deep rich red internal colour. Ideal grown for the heavyweight class at local shows. Can be left in the ground all winter without splitting.
Collect from Store
- Carrots prefer a deep rich, well drained soil which does not contain fresh manure or compost. Sow seeds from spring to mid summer in drills 1cm (½in) deep, spaced 30cm (12in) apart.
- As soon as the seedlings are large enough to handle, start thinning them out so that they are finally 1cm (4in) apart. Grow Spring Onion <a href="product/product/528/2">White Lisbon</a> next to carrots as the smell helps deter Carrot Fly.
- The last thinnings will provide tender roots just large enough to be used. Harvest autumn and winter.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order