T&M Beetroot Boltardy
Collect from Store
- Sow seeds from spring to early summer very thinly in drills 3cm (1in) deep in rows 30cm (12in) apart.
- When the seedlings are large enough to handle thin them out gradually to 1cm (4in) apart. The later thinnings will be large enough to use in a salad. Pull the beetroot when the roots are 1½ in diameter or larger.
- The smaller the root the better the quality. In mid autumn lift the remaining roots twist off the tops and use or store in a clamp as you would potatoes.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order