T&M Carrot Chantenay Red Cored 3 - Supreme
Collect from Store
- Sow outdoors in an open sunny position. Prepare the soil by raking until it is fine and crumbly, removing any large stones. Sow very thinly, 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 30cm (12in apart). Water well to encourage germination. Once germinated, carrots should be watered only when necessary to keep the soil moist as excessive water may encourage leaf growth instead of roots. Cover with fine mesh netting to prevent carrot fly attacks.
- Thin seedlings to 2.5cm (1in) apart when large enough to hand for small roots, or 5cm (2in) for larger roots. To harvest, pull a single carrot first to assess the size of the roots. If the soil is dry, lifting carrots can be made easier by watering beforehand.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order