T&M Cabbage Greyhound
Collect from Store
- Sow outdoors in a well prepared seedbed for transplanting later on. Prepare the soil by raking until it is fine and crumbly, removing any large stones. Sow at 4 week intervals for a regular supply of cabbages throughout the season. Sow thinly 1cm (1/2in) deep in drills 23cm (9in) apart.
- Transplant out in their final growing position 30cm (12in) apart each way when the seedlings are large enough to handle, about 5 weeks from sowing. Water regularly, particularly during dry periods. Cover with fine mesh netting to protect against root fly, aphids and cabbage caterpillar damage.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order