T&M Cineraria Silver Dust
Collect from Store
- A half hardy perennial best treated as a half hardy annual, this is a showy bedding plant producing a 20-25cm (8-10in) mound of finely divided silvery white foliage. Use it as an edging to the border, as feature plants or in pots.
- When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant into 7.5cm (3in) pots and grow on in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost 15-2cm (6-8in) apart in a sunny spot on
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order