T&M Chinese Lanterns (Physalis gigantea)
Collect from Store
- Huge scarlet lanterns' which are magnificently attractive in the garden and then can be cut and dried to be used all through the winter to decorate naturally, your house. Easy, thriving in almost any soil, sun or shade. Lanterns late summer.
- When seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant and grow on in cooler conditions. Plant out in a reserve border and move to their final positions in autumn planting 6cm (24in) apart in ordinary well drained soil and sun.
- To dry, cut the stems when the lanterns start to show colour and hang upside down in a light airy shed.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order