Collect from Store
- With masses of pretty white flowers on feathery foliage, this hardy annual is both an attractive border filler and a therapeutic herb. Flowers have traditionally been dried and used as a calming and medicinal tea used over the years to help in the treatment of various digestive disorders and skin problems.
- When plants are large enough to handle, thin seedlings to 15cm (6in) apart. Keep the soil weed free as chamomile plants do not tolerate competition well. Harvest leaves 6-8 weeks after sowing, selecting just a few leaves from each plant. As well as being used in tea, chamomile flowers can also be added to your bath or to pot pourri to enjoy their fresh fragrance.
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order