T&M Canary Creeper (Tropaeolum peregrinum)
Collect from Store
- Pretty climber with lots of yellow flowers in summer, soon covers fences etc. if given some strings to cling to. Nice for the greenhouse too. Flowers summer. Climber
- Transplant when large enough to handle into 8cm (3in) pots, and grow on in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions for 1-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost, 23cm (9in) apart in a sunny spot on light well drained
Free local Oxfordshire deliveries on all orders over £50.
- Our delivery service runs between Monday – Friday, with deliveries straight to your front door.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been despatched from us. A member of the team will be in contact if there are any issues with your order.
- Your order will be delivered within 1-2 working day of your despatch email date.
Please see our FAQ’s page here for more information before placing your order